Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

12 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

I know it's too much to pin our upturn in form on one guy but genuinely have the fear with us starting without Obika. . 

Sadly I suspect it won't make much difference either way.

But yes, with KVV playing like he can in a two and the unpredictability of lumping it long to a lump, there was at least a feeling of having bought a ticket to the raffle.

5-4-1 with KVV getting increasingly frustrated isolated up front suggests we're just playing for time until the inevitable goal comes and defeat follows.

10 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Sadly I suspect it won't make much difference either way.

But yes, with KVV playing like he can in a two and the unpredictability of lumping it long to a lump, there was at least a feeling of having bought a ticket to the raffle.

5-4-1 with KVV getting increasingly frustrated isolated up front suggests we're just playing for time until the inevitable goal comes and defeat follows.

Aged well etc.

You just felt that we were going to give away a cheap equaliser.

Honestly this has made me feel a bit worse as I certainly believe they will br able to push forward for a few more in the second half. It's the hope that kills you.