Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

As long as it done in that font the Bois like to use. I think it's called Merry Street Underpass Graffiti Serif.

Personally I favour "Ricki Lamie is a mad hermaphrodite" or "You c***s suck more than Sean Goss eating his dinner"

Edited by Kapowzer

A complete aside from our current and most pressing woes. Our finances are fine, relatively speaking. We have a couple of mill in the bank, probably as much as we ever have, and will never, ever get much better. 

I've just seen that Celtic have posted profits of £33.9M. These c***s bleat about financial disparity when they're getting pumped in Europe, but take great glory in riding wee teams like us senseless every time we meet, despite the gulf being far more between us than it is when they're being humiliated yet again by some average Spanish or German mob. So wish both of the cheeks would f**k off.

Anyway, going to the game tomorrow, where I'm pretty confident it will be hard to tell which side it is with the healthier bank balance and supposed better 'plers'. It's an away day though, so I suppose there's always copious amounts of booze to numb the pain of another insipid showing. 

39 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

These are a bit shite and probably not helping anybody imo.

I spoke to someone earlier in the week that was properly apoplectic about the last banner. Saying it should be taken down immediately.

Me. Not one fuckin bit. The fans are passionate. They pay their money. They are there season in season out. The players have been underperforming for at least a few weeks if not more. 

These banners may make no difference. Don’t care. The players should see it and understand how 99% of the fans feel. 

The best way to get out of our rut is to tell the players that have got used to losing that they don't give a f**k and don't try, and that it would make the c***s that are calling them shite feel a lot better if they tried harder. Using bedsheets and gaffer tape.

At least they feel like they're doing something I guess. There's only so many wanks you can have in a day.

Regardless of that bollocks, I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. Should be a good atmosphere and a real cup tie against a team we don't see often. It's on raithtv for the internationals too, so I can pay to watch us struggle just like the rest of you! Might watch it in a different room to get the away day feel. 

Edited by rowsdower

30 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

AVFTT followed by the story of the '91 cup win. Heavy nostalgia and genuinely one of the best days of my life.

I'll always bleed claret and amber, but by f**k I detest this current lot.

Between this, the banner and the hilariously broken squad we've assembled I've never, ever been more convinced we're getting battered tomorrow.

8 hours ago, welldaft said:

I spoke to someone earlier in the week that was properly apoplectic about the last banner. Saying it should be taken down immediately.

Me. Not one fuckin bit. The fans are passionate. They pay their money. They are there season in season out. The players have been underperforming for at least a few weeks if not more. 

These banners may make no difference. Don’t care. The players should see it and understand how 99% of the fans feel. 

They look a bit cringe but I've nothing against them either.

However, I don't really think it's the players who are the audience but the board - it's putting them on notice the mood is about to turn.