Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

Good luck to Flow. 
He's done his time here. He deserves a fresh start. He's a good lad and an old mate so I am pleased for him.

Absolutely does take our situation from "fair enough, he's decided to move on" with rumours of unspecified health problems to absolutley one reeking of rats leaving a sinking ship. 

7 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

burrows to the sheep

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Good luck to Flow. 
He's done his time here. He deserves a fresh start. He's a good lad and an old mate so I am pleased for him.

No scarf Alan.

A tie may be acceptable in certain circumstances.

Good on him.

This is not a footballer who was already absurdly rich doing the dirty to become absurdly, absurdly rich, he's an an absolutely normal bloke who has just signed a contract which will almost certainly set him and his family up for life.

I find any kind of pettiness towards him rather sad tbh.

9 minutes ago, Kyle said:

oooft. Motherwell twitter the place to be today. 

Not at all. What are you insinuating? That we have the types of fan that will personally message him with abuse for getting a higher paying job? Don't be silly... In second thoughts, might leave a wee twitter tab open on my browser. 

To leave the club he loves and move to hill billy country away from his friends and family, he must have been offered a fair wedge. Fair dos. 

It does smack of the old rats/ sinking ship scenario though. 

Edited by Yoshi-91
fix

That's not a great look for Alan, at all, on the face of it. Business is business but timing is everything.

Can't ever doubt he's Well through and through though, has had a tough year personally/family wise which brings things everything into sharp focus I guess.

Best of luck to the guy. Like everyone he's made his mistakes, but there's no doubting that he put his heart and soul into his work and, on the whole, has done a stellar job for us.

Was convinced he was destined for Hampden though, really think someone like him could have driven and pushed for change and improvement in our game as a whole with a role there.

Edited by 'WellDel

I know a lot of folk are pals/friendly with him but it's not a good look for Burrows or the club

He's been a great CEO and deserves the move but this could have been handled a lot better

The timing is awful and the way this has been communicated has been poor. If he is starting at the end of February where is his successor?