Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

This is Grezza at Ibrox shit but he actually got a result.

How anyone can still be on the bus .... oh wait, quick check of SOL:

Unless there's an outstanding candidate out there who for some reason isn't working, and would be affordable, I don't see the point in binning Hammell.

100% agree

i hope he has us soaring up the league if not just to shut down the usual pant wetters that want change and would be on here in a few weeks abusing the next manager that comes in

Granted in advance of today ..... but f**k me

Hammell deciding to go out in a blaze of absolute hilarity.

Dived in far too early booking my tickets and travel for the Raith game. The whole club can get so far to f**k. Brasser of all brasser performances and Hammell's got to be relieved of his duties as soon as the whistle goes.

Given county and United threatened unlikely points and kiliie had a chance on paper, it looks like we got away with one today.

But the performance was nowhere near enough and with the timing - giving Kettlewell a run to st mirren, new boss by the double header of death - we should be acting first thing Monday morning.

Said the other day that I thought the board would give Hammell until St Mirren before pulling the trigger if things didn't improve, given that they've backed him in the window.

However a shoeing from an utterly ordinary Aberdeen side, with us having no actual centre half on the park from the 60th minute, along with a succession of increasingly desperate substitutions trying to salvage things, has him looking like a man who has grasped for and missed his last straw.

Time to put him, and the rest of us out of our misery. Its quite possibly already too late, but it needs to be done.

Edited by 'WellDel