Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

8 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Another big clearout then at the end of the season I would imagine and hopefully still plying our trade in the top division.

I mean, it's smart from him. We're joint bottom of the league. Neither the club or players are going to commit beyond that (Danzaki excepted which I imagine was necessary for the visa).

From Casey's POV he's signing until summer, if that MLS interest was real then there's nothing to stop him re-visiting that route again later in the year. Good for him.

Edited by capt_oats

13 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Calm down. What’s my “own thread”

I don’t even know who Slattery is.

ETA - I would be happy to have Martindale manage Kilmarnock but I’m not sure everyone would. That’s the point I’m making. Maybe if you weren’t in a flood of tears you would’ve understood that.

My apologies it was Craigkillie, just got my roasters mixed up.

If it was the point you were making to bring it up and cite David Goodwillie as an equivalence is wild stuff.

Off you f**k back to your own thread.

8 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

My apologies it was Craigkillie, just got my roasters mixed up.

If it was the point you were making to bring it up and cite David Goodwillie as an equivalence is wild stuff.

Off you f**k back to your own thread.

How is it “wild stuff”. Goodwillie was going under the radar, moved to a higher profile club and look at the reaction.

Do you not agree that if Martindale took the Man Utd job tomorrow that there might be a similar reaction about them hiring someone who had been convicted of drug dealing or whatever it was he was done for? That’s not me saying there’s an issue with it, for the third time I like Martindale, I’m saying that some of the…..what did you call it….virtue signallers might have an issue with it?

Clearly intelligence isn’t your strong point.

Edited by Sortmeout

You still here arsehat?

Doesn't take a astrophysics degree to see someone mentioning Martindale a guy who has behabilited his life vs Goodwillie which you injected for a reason only known to yourself (he's also accused of a crime I guess?), found guilty in a civil court, appeal was denied and he's never shown remorse or an apology. But yeah mention them in the same breath.

36 minutes ago, eliphas said:

On a side note, Conor Shields live on BBC Scotland playing through the middle for QP the now. Won't spoil it for anyone not watching....but...spoiler...he's still very Shieldsy lads.

Was thinking the same. Amazing that most Well fans have him as a well built fast guy but with little end product. And yet Championship clubs were lining up to take him 🤷‍♂️.

Watch him score the winner now 😉

36 minutes ago, eliphas said:

On a side note, Conor Shields live on BBC Scotland playing through the middle for QP the now. Won't spoil it for anyone not watching....but...spoiler...he's still very Shieldsy lads.

Imagine a team starting Connor Shields and Dom Thomas being promoted as we head downwards. That would be the ultimate depression.