Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Bit harsh from Hammell...SOD at LB is fine, I'd have kept MJ on the right and played McGinn alongside Blaney. 

Goss and a creative debutant in a midfield three in a crunch relegation battle having been soft all year? Hmm.

Dropping McKinstry also a strange one - obviously doesn't always have the end product yet but generally speaking our only consist threat.

Show me someone who doesn't have the fear tonight and I'll show you a liar...

24 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Bit harsh from Hammell...SOD at LB is fine, I'd have kept MJ on the right and played McGinn alongside Blaney. 

Goss and a creative debutant in a midfield three in a crunch relegation battle having been soft all year? Hmm.

Dropping McKinstry also a strange one - obviously doesn't always have the end product yet but generally speaking our only consist threat.

Show me someone who doesn't have the fear tonight and I'll show you a liar...

Think Johnston MAY have been carrying a knock 

1 minute ago, well fan for life said:

Cannae work out what's worse. Letting Clark play keepy uppy in the box or Wright getting the whole of ML1 to himself.

No letting him turn was fine given the risk of tackling in the box, Aitchison (I think?) was completely sleeping in tracking the man.

This team is well and truly loathsome. We're getting relegated with an absolute whimper and Stevie Hammell, god bless him, is looking totally clueless.