Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

4 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

No Moult then lads...

Just about to come on and say that. Not even on the bench.

Would suggest poster who said he was heading back to Burton might well be correct 😩

Disappointing if it is the case but we need players who can be available to play fully fit for the 2nd half of the season. 

Just found stream. In time to see Spurs score a 2nd goal. Kelly pretty much dived over the ball. Good to see he is improving. 

So far one way traffic. Perhaps unsurprisingly. 

But hardly fills me with confidence for the 2nd half. 4-1 defeat to St J and now a likely mauling at 2nd string Spurs. If we can keep this below 5 we will be doing well. 

I am usually glass half full but the signs are ominous 🫣.

Edited by welldaft

5 minutes ago, santheman said:

On Hesgoal if anyone's interested.

I was. But 3-0 now. I am out 😤

Whose idea was this…..

Lose 4-1 to St Johnstone. I know that was not a tough enough test. Let’s go and play Spurs…..

At least our confidence will be in tact for the season opener….f*ck me !!

Dropping in and out of the game, from what I have seen though we have actually been okay, moving the ball nicely in areas, not really carried a huge threat going forward would be the only disappointment. Lennon Miller a few nice touches too.

Maybe spurs will be up for the loan with a £5m option to buy?

6 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Max Johnston is a 100% improvement on SOD …… not sure how he can play today do Cove not have a game tomorrow 

Get the boy back down the road and get him into the team 

it's the challenge cup this weekend, Cove maybe already out and have a free week.

guess we might see him back in January, all depends how fit Mcginn is I suppose? 

Good to see Kian Spiers back, maybe a loan move for him in January too?

4-0 is almost a moral victory after 3-0 HT. But 8 goals conceded in 2 bounce games (even if one was probably expected) is far from inspiring. 

Not exactly giving the Defence and GK a lift in confidence. Kelly really has gone into reverse gear. The 2nd goal the ball trundles under his body. Very poor. 

Anyway hoping this is a master plan to lull St Mirren and Killie in to a false sense of confidence.