Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

27 minutes ago, Marinello said:

Hearing that Moult has been released back to Burton having failed to recover from an ankle knock.

So disappointing.

Well that would be disappointing 😢. But was fairly certain we had that release clause. It made sense. 

Let’s see if it is true…as he played the full 90 in the last game 🤔. Maybe he has broke down again.

Edited by welldaft

Most likely premier/viaplay/whatever will pick the 2 old firm games. BBC Will pick the Darvel vs Aberdeen and Hearts vs Hibs.

If the Premier/Via play pick the Edinburgh Derby then BBC will pick whatever its firm games doesn't get picked so don't expect any issues with Kick Off time 

Its a good enough draw where we would be expected to win and its somewhere new for a change.

9 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Having a word with the gaffer over 'gently probes' tbh. Goodness me.

A good listen as always but I had thus far been enjoying the world cup while pretending that Motherwell FC didn't exist and this has snapped me out of that blissful ignorance so I'm holding you responsible.

9 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Its a good enough draw where we would be expected to win and its somewhere new for a change.

If there was any justice in the cosmos we should have been playing them 3/4x this season in the league.

Caveat: Not advocating for a relegation this season

10 minutes ago, Swello said:

Yaaaas! Was there for the last ones - I think the only game I've been at that was abandoned for high winds. That's a proper draw for a change.

Were we a goal up, seem to remember the ball being blown into the goal from half way + a smokie supper? 

4 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I have the fear abou this. Say what you like about Morton but you knew where you stood with them.

Right now we would probably lose to a Dougie Imrie managed Morton, whereas we might lose to Arbroath. I know which one I would prefer. I also get that you were kinda joking 😉.

An OK draw. Their form has been poor this season. 2 wins in 16 games. But Arbroath in January will no doubt be a leveller 🥶 💨 

2 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Did we draw the rescheduled game and take it to a replay? I've got a vague memory of losing the rag at Davies, which genuinely isn't like me. Hilariously massive police presence at the rescheduled game after they were caught out by the half time call-off.

Yep - I think it needed a Don Goodman equaliser to take it to a replay - that was then called off 30 mins before kickoff at Fir Park. A bit of an epic.