Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

So, according to Div's Twitter stats KVV tops the table for most shots taken in the league (28), yet he doesn't even make the top ten of most shots on target. (Lowest on that particular table being 7).

Suppose it bears out the fact that we're obviously creating a helluva lot more but by f**k they're needing to get the shooting practice in.

I don't foresee Kettlewell looking to move on any time soon, believe he wants to be settled with his youngish family after the upheaval of relocating from Dingwall back to the Glasgow area and has learned the hard way that in management that's not always possible. 

I know he is keen to keep the media appearances going and was getting attention from other places for similar jobs to ours that were looking for him to curtail these so I think it's a pretty good match and he will be there as long as he wants IMO so long as the club are seeing the fruits. 

Here's some stats from the BBC regarding Van Veens penalties this season.

Yes we already have 5 penalties this season.

Screenshot_20221004_204404.thumb.jpg.3d0f52ff6aad758eba6a863330d77311.jpg

Really puts it into perspective the more attacking nature which results in more penalties as well as Van Veens penalty ability. Still upset that the Dundee United one was saved.