Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

On 01/09/2022 at 14:35, Busta Nut said:

Also I mentioned to some mates but do Motherwell still have an Instagram account? I think they might have blocked me.

They've unblocked me. What a club!

Aye, I wouldn't have gone for it personally but once it's done, just embrace it. Any Motherwell fan not firing up Spandau Ballet on the old YouTube tonight just has no sense of soul or romance. Even if you think It probably won't work out for an evening don't be negative and just dream about how it'll feel if it does...
And if the 8pm tweet tonight isn't a magical compilation of all 50 of his goals to the above soundtrack I expect the media team to be clearing their desks by the morning.
I'm expecting the SPFL YouTube channel to put a compilation out. They like a wee Louis goal video.

As no-one asked - my favourite Moult goal was probably this one against Aberdeen in the league cup QF mauling - he scored better/more spectacular ones but I just loved that he did this when he was totally burst.

26 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
3 hours ago, Handsome_Devil said:
Aye, I wouldn't have gone for it personally but once it's done, just embrace it. Any Motherwell fan not firing up Spandau Ballet on the old YouTube tonight just has no sense of soul or romance. Even if you think It probably won't work out for an evening don't be negative and just dream about how it'll feel if it does...
And if the 8pm tweet tonight isn't a magical compilation of all 50 of his goals to the above soundtrack I expect the media team to be clearing their desks by the morning.

I'm expecting the SPFL YouTube channel to put a compilation out. They like a wee Louis goal video.

Yes they do.

Anyway, old but gold;

7 minutes ago, Swello said:

As no-one asked - my favourite Moult goal was probably this one against Aberdeen in the league cup QF mauling - he scored better/more spectacular ones but I just loved that he did this when he was totally burst.

Mine is the one in the league at Pittodrie where he somehow dangles a leg bag to scoop another one past Joe Lewis from a standard Cadden cross in the compilation above.

I was not a fan of his return, but yes I’ve already watch the video half a dozen times. You just can’t help but love someone that says he’s home  and he got the new kit for his 30th birthday.  That not just a footballer, he’s one of our own.

Edited by Yorky

2 hours ago, ropy said:

Does Moult have anymore time left on his Burton contract or might he just stay here after a successful season?

I guess he needs to consider family life and schools and things, it’s rubbish when footballers grow up.

I was wondering that as well, as I was sure someone had dug up his wife's social media before and she seemed pretty invested in their house/other properties down south.

Maybe he hasn't told her yet.

13 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I was wondering that as well, as I was sure someone had dug up his wife's social media before and she seemed pretty invested in their house/other properties down south.

Maybe he hasn't told her yet.

Someone will tell her which hospital he gets taken to