Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, Kapowzer said:

As a free agent Snoddy can sign anytime he wants yeah?

Louis had probably pushed him down the starting line up order .....

Snoddy can get tae fcuk. He has an offer from us and clearly is waiting for something better as is his right. I don’t care if he is an ex international.

Would rather have Louis Moult in a wheelchair (more than likely) than a player that apparently has not had the good manners to update Hammy as to his intentions. We move on. 

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

Snoddy can get tae fcuk. He has an offer from us and clearly is waiting for something better as is his right. I don’t care if he is an ex international.

Would rather have Louis Moult in a wheelchair (more than likely) than a player that apparently has not had the good manners to update Hammy as to his intentions. We move on. 

Good job I was being sarcastic

@rowsdower it would be high quality trolling and deliciously lucky for them if they had a 2nd of Sept birthday to whip out at midnight

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, went to sleep at midnight... so all that expec.....tation ... and zilch happened?

The deadline for loans is the same as transfers, isn't it?  So it's off???

Edit:  went and googled it, and found this:

Loan deals will still be possible for clubs outwith the top flight if the player is moving from a higher level

Which suggests that yeah, loan deals aren't available to us now, just free agents.   Unless either that source (The Scotsman) has messed up, or I'm misreading it.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

14 minutes ago, Swello said:

I sincerely hope someone has taken the daytime Fir Park stake-out shift.

06.42 - milkman turned up with 36 pints of semi skimmed and a litre carton of soy milk. Who could that be for? New, vegan centre-half arriving on a free?

Ohh.

He's took it back, turns out it was for the woman at number 34.

So that was a weird window eh?

As it stands the squad looks like this:

GK: Kelly, Oxborough, Connelly
DF: O'Donnell, Lamie, Mugabi, Johansen, McGinn, Penney (Loan), Johnston
MF: Maguire, Spittal, Slattery, Cornelius, Tierney, Goss
FW: Van Veen, Efford, McKinstry (Loan), Aarons (Loan), Morris, Mahon, Shields

Total available = 23

Injured: Carroll, McGinley
Loaned out: Fox (Queen of The South), Devine (Alloa)

In: Spittal, McGinn, Morris, Oxborough, McKinstry (loan), Penney (loan) Aarons (loan) = 7
Out: Amaluzor (Aldershot), Donnelly (Kilmarnock), Grimshaw, O'Hara (St Mirren), McLeod (Peterhead), Morrison (Falkirk), Nirennold, O'Connor (Morton), Roberts (Stevenage), Shaw (Celtic), Rice (Rangers) Woolery (Sakaryaspor), Ojala = 13

Manager In: Steven Hammell (Caretaker - 29/07, Permanent 11/08)
Manager Out: Graham Alexander (29/07)

There's obviously still a Moult question and I guess that offer is still on the table to Snodgrass and I imagine there's another couple will go out on loan.

9am announcement of Moult, I can feel it.
We can’t be putting out a wee shitey tweet at 1am for the king. The media boys will have been up all night stitching a goal montage video together with the caption ‘Good morning ‘Well fans’….I hope. 

23 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, went to sleep at midnight... so all that expec.....tation ... and zilch happened?

The deadline for loans is the same as transfers, isn't it?  So it's off???

Not necessarily. It could have been lodged in time and we've just not announced it because...#engagement and it was the middle of the night.

IIRC we announced the bold Tyler Magloire the day after the window shut (which in fairness was probably less about getting clicks and more down to processing).

Edited by capt_oats

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Not necessarily. It could have been lodged in time and we've just not announced it because...#engagement and it was the middle of the night.

IIRC we announced the bold Tyler Magloire the day after the window shut (which in fairness was probably less about getting clicks and more down to processing).

Ok, that's good news - thanks for the explanation :)