Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

6 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

.... But in this deafening silence we'll be hanging on his every tweet between now and midnight.

Look at this quality content...

Screenshot_20220901-225423.thumb.png.f6d569da83433be374127fad92bc11d3.png

I for one consider this worthy of laudation.

Fucking drive by shooting he's needing.

Loving the fact nosey fans of other club see our thread at the top of the feed, "red hot" and dip in thinking we've done a power of business or announced a real coup marquee signing.

When it's only been a 32 year old crock being papped and discussions on Avante garde painting, crime rates in South Africa, creepy stalking fuckers and the odd Paneer reference for 4 hours.

Will truly cement us as Scotland's 4th most hated club.

Also nobody try and beat Oats to the putting any 'fishal announcement up on here if we get one, you can't alter physics.

11.25pm. I assume that either the media team are doing a fancy LotR Return Of The King announcement video for Moult... or he's just no coming.

I also assume Snodgrass' agent is trying to convince Flow that Motherwell was always his first choice and he just mysteriously ran out of pens for a week, which is why the signing's so late. Meanwhile Robert is trying to convince his Mrs that ML1 is ok now that we have a Tim Hortons.