Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

@thisGRAEME mentioned it earlier but Neilson has already kyboshed the Moult thing.

Seemingly Hibs have said there's nothing in it either as well.

As @YassinMoutaouakil said it's just been posted in the Aberdeen thread that Goodwin was asked at his press conference and said "nah".

You ever considered being a sports journalist Capt ?

Only problem is you would not want to make things up. Which is a key criteria for the role it would appear.

Only club Moult has not been linked with in the top flight is us it would appear 🤷‍♂️.

I am waiting for the 3 signings at 10:30 this evening. That and Turnbull to West Ham for £10m 🙏

10 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I don't think we're signing anyone.

It's too quiet.

We’ve signed 6 outfield players and a goalkeeper and I always counted Tierney and Mahon as for this year.  This was meant to be a light touch window as we had done the business last year.

Of course we may jettison a couple.

6 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Apparently we have an agreement in place for one player. Should be announced before midnight.

Don't expect anything else though.

Genuinely worried about the CB position. Letting Ojala go and not replacing will b a dereliction of duty. Unless as I said earlier we will keep looking at those not under contract. A striker is also a must. So I assume this one player falls into one of those two categories.