Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 hours ago, Marinello said:

A heads up .

Wheels within wheels

Might not be anything but there are suggestions of Turnbull moving from Celtic today.

Just woke up after a night shift and read this as Turnbull moving to us from Celtic today , nearly choked on my coffee ! Thought we were looking at a special deal normally only reserved for our dealings with Newcastle. 

3 minutes ago, rowsdower said:
4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:
Also I mentioned to some mates but do Motherwell still have an Instagram account? I think they might have blocked me.

Yep, they do.

I reckon Brannan blocked me afore she left

At first I did say "that's a bit Celtic-y for me"...but then it did look quite cool to be fair.

Also fair play to the wee boys down at the front of the Cooper starting their own wee singing section. Could feel it starting to spread along the stand already. Reminds me of the very early days of the Bois before they went all Superman Pt. III and started smashing up folks' gaff.

Just now, YassinMoutaouakil said:

It's Sam Campbell's 18th today BTW.

Oh I know. I clocked it on Twitter, where for some reason, they've chosen to follow me (presumably to see me tweet f**k the Tories every few days)

Looks like Moult may be heading north but not to us if rumours are to be believed. Edinburgh clubs and now Aberdeen quoted as being interested. Probably bull. But would be a sore one to see him in anything other than Claret and Amber. Even if it is just for one game b4 he inevitably breaks down. 

No signings yet. Was hoping after seeing the hot topic button on the thread we had signed someone ! 

Hopefully an exciting evening ahead. Would like a forward and a CB please. Anything else a bonus. 

Edited by welldaft