Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

4 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

I wondered that too...maybe referring to want-away SOD having second thoughts? Because otherwise there wasn't many obviously brought back in from the cold.

Probably a mixture of training and games. Will the bold Ojala be making a claim for a start tomorrow?

Said before Efford must be dynamite through the week at Dalziel Park as he's got more game time than his performances has justified.

17 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Could Josh Morris be the shortest signing in the clubs history? Have we ever bought and sold someone in the same window?

I completely forgot about Morris! Aye, he'll be away by January at the latest to whatever League One/Two no-marks that Alexander pitches up at. 

For me the Snodgrass issue is his personality and impact on the dressing room.  If it is positive then this can be a success.  Hammell says he knows him, if he thinks he will fit with our ‘project’ then bring it on.  If there is any sense that he is winding down his career and not contributing then we should stay well clear.

2 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Quotes from Hammell's press conference.

Stevie Hammell is the man.

He has enchanted the squad into performances.

He has charmed the board into handing over the company cheque book.

It’s his eyes.