Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

I almost wouldn't mind getting dumped out of Europe by a bunch of Irish jobbers if we'd been even a bit unlucky, but we been so absolutely fucking woeful in every single aspect of our game for so fucking long now that I'm seriously considering giving the whole thing up.

Genuinely blessed release to save us from getting an absolute bodying in Stavanger.

anybody know what the actual game plan is??...anyone...? because other than letting Sligo think they are Barcelona we are fucking brutal. I see not one player in a Motherwell jersey who looks remotely capable of turning this game around. We can barely find each other with simple passes.

Edited by Well Well

11 minutes ago, port-ton said:

This has the feel of a relegation play off final vs an average Championship side.  

Motherwell are so one dimensional it's unbelievable. Don't see where goals will come from at all. 

Every time we've played you in Cup competitions over the past few years you've never been a free flowing football team but you always had pace in dengerous areas of the pitch but that has been lacking badly in these two ties. 

Would love to know what that one dimension we're going for is tbh.

Alexander is the equivalent in football as a dementor is in Harry Potter.

Sucks out all ability from players, goodwill of board and patience of fans.

Carroll used to have one redeeming factor which was crossing, now gone.

We don’t break down anyone and never have regardless of who’s in charge.

6 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Genuinely blessed release to save us from getting an absolute bodying in Stavanger.

I might book up for a long weekend anyway (in Prague rather than Stavanger) as it would be a more enjoyable jaunt without any of that eye-bleeding fitba pish to spoil it.

8 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Alexander is the equivalent in football as a dementor is in Harry Potter.

completely lost me in some  attempt at a strange comparison with some teenage english posh schoolboy movie about magic or whatever and a shit manager in the SPFL

Edited by Well Well

4 minutes ago, Well Well said:

completely lost me in some  attempt at a strange comparison with some teenage english posh schoolboy movie about magic or whatever and a shit manager in the SPFL

Things are bad, we’re turning on each other.