Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

The website now seems to be allowing folk to purchase tickets however it still won't let me log in.

Have motherwell reset my password again without telling me?

2 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

Side by side. Is there photoshop being used here? I would bet my house Bevis towers over Lamie in real life.

E258F3AB-27F8-42A4-B460-AEE47F278866.thumb.jpeg.4afa66ba04169fe3583adc2ce8e06788.jpeg

Nope, he's deceivingly tall. I know why you're saying it but I started to notice at corners he's usually one of, if not the tallest on the pitch. 

3 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Pitch update.

I f*cking love oor wee ground, can't wait to see it in all its latest glory. 

I notice a few folk mentioning about the online account sitw being troublesome . I've not been able to get in all day , either not loading or when I put my details in saying it's invalid.  

18 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

I f*cking love oor wee ground, can't wait to see it in all its latest glory. 

I notice a few folk mentioning about the online account sitw being troublesome . I've not been able to get in all day , either not loading or when I put my details in saying it's invalid.  

I was getting the same message but it seems to have been an issue on Ticketmaster's side. I just tried logging in again and it's worked for me.

2 hours ago, CoF said:

Nope, he's deceivingly tall. I know why you're saying it but I started to notice at corners he's usually one of, if not the tallest on the pitch. 

Probably explains all the decisive and pivotal headers.

Picked up (and bought) the new away shirt earlier.

Size-wise I found it pretty much the same fit as last year's. I didn't need to size up or anything. I've generally been a L in Macron shirts and the L of this one was fine for me although I also tried an XL just to check the difference.

Anyway. It's very nice - good job everyone.

In other news, Austria looks nice.

Edited by capt_oats

You can almost hear Julie Andrews warbling.

Surprised none of the "free agent" chat has surfaced as usual. A quick google search (transfermarkt isn't very good surprisingly) shows a few articles. Granted since they were written some have secured deals.

Scotsman

Brandon Barker, Snoddy, Winston Reid, Josh Sims (already signed for Ross County), Oumar Niasse, Conor McLaughlin, Giles Barnes, Giedrius Arlauskis, Isaac Mbenza

15 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

You can almost hear Julie Andrews warbling.

Surprised none of the "free agent" chat has surfaced as usual. A quick google search (transfermarkt isn't very good surprisingly) shows a few articles. Granted since they were written some have secured deals.

Scotsman

Brandon Barker, Snoddy, Winston Reid, Josh Sims (already signed for Ross County), Oumar Niasse, Conor McLaughlin, Giles Barnes, Giedrius Arlauskis, Isaac Mbenza

I mean, it depends where you're looking I guess...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

I mean, it depends where you're looking I guess...

giphy.gif

I was advocating for his inclusion in the Euro’s squad a year ago and obv pre whatsapping a wean. Now I’m like:

dude abides GIF

And that’s purely for his Dundee contribution.