Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 hour ago, fat_tony said:
14 hours ago, Phillips455 said:
Just FYI in case anyone missed it, the ECL 2nd round home tickets are now on sale for season ticket holders £15 for an Adults and probably less for others.

Should be going on public sale soon as well.

Where did you see this? There's nothing on the website or Twitter as far as I can see.

It’s in the Eticketing Motherwell site for season ticket holders.

4 minutes ago, Swello said:

It'll be interesting to see how much Lasley takes from Alan Burrows' approach as I don't think it's going too far to say that he has become a bit of a role model for Chief Exec roles at clubs of our size. I thought the decision St Mirren took with OF tickets was instructive as it's something that Lasley obviously saw play out at Motherwell without the sky falling in (and the fact it gained a lot of good will from the supporters).

Within the bounds of football rivalry, I'd like to see him make a success of his new role as he always seemed to me to  be one of the good guys.

He definitely is one of the good guys, so enthusiastic and seems incredibly determined to succeed at us.

29 minutes ago, Well Well said:

I am on there just now and see no links to any euro games emoji848.png

Are you logged in as a season ticket holder? There should be a reserved ticket option, possibly a red mark under your account.  It’s not there for me anymore as I have bought mine.

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

Are you logged in as a season ticket holder? There should be a reserved ticket option, possibly a red mark under your account.  It’s not there for me anymore as I have bought mine.

Yep, been on there logged in with my season ticket number and under my account there is a menu for reserved seats, manage tickets, memberships...nothing under any of those. Anybody else got tickets?

Screenshot 2022-07-01 110046.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-01 110011.jpg

Edited by Well Well

52 minutes ago, Swello said:

Within the bounds of football rivalry, I'd like to see him make a success of his new role as he always seemed to me to  be one of the good guys.

My friends and I turned up to the end of season event at Dalziel Park a bit late. In fact late enough that we crowded into the back of the players / staff as they were just about to enter the main room.  We hung back so they could get introduced and make their big entrance, but the thing that stuck with me was Keith (who was last to go in) turning back to us and giving us the biggest, warmest grin.
I tell you, it would have cheered up a funeral cortege.  And the corpse would've given a thumbs-up and a smile back too.

I couldn't help but take an instant huge liking to the chap.   So yeah, good luck to Keith :)

3 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I got pretty fed up with Donnelly towards the end. That stupid red card against Hibs in a game we should have won was a prime example. 

I got pretty fed up that we took what, 2 points off that fucking humpty Hibs team all season? Astonishing.

5 hours ago, Well Well said:

Yep, been on there logged in with my season ticket number and under my account there is a menu for reserved seats, manage tickets, memberships...nothing under any of those. Anybody else got tickets?

Screenshot 2022-07-01 110046.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-01 110011.jpg

I would suggest contacting the Ticket office as it was available for me previously (I have already bought my ticket so I can't check it now).

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

Motherwell may not be the most glamorous location in the division, but replacing them with Bradford is not a step up, imo.

I am not sure what this is.

Also Motherwell have tweeted about the first leg tickets now but the site is being a wee whore.