Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

We've been with Macron since 14/15 and this is how we've rotated the away shirts in the last 10 years or so:
21/22 - Black
20/21 - Petrol Blue
19/20 - White
18/19 - Claret
17/18 - Black
16/17 - Denim Blue
15/16 - Claret
14/15 - White
13/14 - Black (Puma)
12/13 - Petrol Blue (Puma)
11/12 - Silver (Puma)

Jeez, I forgot just how bad 2013/14 was…

That's a tap, Scotland's sexiest bastirts yet again.

As @ropy says, good stuff from the sponsors to agree to the smaller logo. Would be even better without it altogether but a very, very decent compromise considering the space they could normally command.

That's a beauty! The only bit I don't like is the back of the collar, it's a bit weird but let's be honest, it's only now and again that I look at the back of my own neck.

Our two tops this coming season are probably my favourites that we've had in my time.

9 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I assume we will register the black kit from last season as our 3rd kit. I don't think we will be seeing a new release.

Is that a UEFA requirement? If not I'd hope we're not even thinking about a third kit, the very principle of them is shocking.

50 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Is that a UEFA requirement? If not I'd hope we're not even thinking about a third kit, the very principle of them is shocking.

Not an explicit requirement. Basically we would need some back up if our home and away clashes its the opposition away from home. Or if it breaks the kit rules for uefa competitions  

Edited by Phillips455

43 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

1.5 business days to get someone in the door or they’re not going to Austria.

Tbf, I take your point but other than the expense there's nothing to stop trialists going to Austria if we wanted.

AFAIK St Johnstone haven't announced Carey but he's over in Spain with them and presumably having a lovely time.

Also, FWIW we were at training camps when we announced Ciftci and McCormack (albeit in the January window).

Edited by capt_oats

It would be interesting to know if his family is ‘Rangers minded’ and if that is still the big determining factor in these decisions.

Rangers seem to have hoovered up a number of starlets from Scottish clubs this season.