Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

As a bit of an aside, I'm looking for a wee bit of help as I guess most on here migrated over from SOL.

Does anyone know of a rapper that showed up on SOL (obv as a joke), think he's from Jervi and particularly bad. Any help with a name, tag or even better a video link would be greatly appreciated. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Thinking it was over 5 years ago at least.

2 hours ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

Didn’t see Fox or Goss there and didn’t catch Shields’ number.

Aye, as @Lukovic says Goss is in the background with Ojala.

giphy.gif

Actually he's behind Deano in the training clip. Looks like he's 27 same as last season.

1067735649_ScreenShot2022-06-23at19_56_51.thumb.png.1dc83d225cf7e25206acc6cb54a1628b.png

Oh and Matty Connolly is 31 (from 41).

It looks like Shields is 24 (from 29) but it's difficult to make out.

Edited by capt_oats

9 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

You called? Don't quite get it however ....

Not a sentence I ever expected to say, but here it is....

Look at Jake Carroll's cock.

1 hour ago, Kapowzer said:

You called? Don't quite get it however ....

Maybe I am going crazy,  but I am sure you posted something about a "w*nkbank" relating to a picture of dear Sol ??  Maybe I dreamt it.  Therefore I assumed you would not be too offended with my last post...

No offence intended.  I shall delete my original post 👍

16 hours ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

No sign of Kelly, SOD, Mugabi and Tierney (assuming extended international leave). Didn’t see Fox or Goss there and didn’t catch Shields’ number.

Unrelated to squad numbers or anything but speaking specifically about SOD, I just noticed that he played the most minutes of our squad in 20/21, played in the Euros with Scotland, then played our 2nd most minutes last season and was away with Scotland again just there.

Seriously, he must be absolutely fucking knackered.

20/21

769289892_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_38_36.thumb.png.df7b4bced2a3657448814ef4ecfb95ed.png

21/22

1197934558_ScreenShot2022-06-24at11_41_45.thumb.png.462358aeaf92df1a6dfafe851cf2323b.png

Edited by capt_oats

3 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Unrelated to squad numbers or anything but speaking specifically about SOD, I just noticed that he played the most minutes of our squad in 20/21, played in the Euros with Scotland, then played our 2nd most minutes last season and was away with Scotland again.

Seriously, he must be absolutely fucking knackered.

Explains Alexander's tombola all in, that our two most used outfield players spent the season competing with each other for the same spot largely...

33 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Does this mean that Bailey Rice is not signing a pro contract ? 
Shame as he is highly thought of and many clubs are / were interested. Another McKinstry methinks. Maybe he can just leave 🤷‍♂️