Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

32 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Wasn't he released? If so it's a bit of liberal spinning to make it look like it was a transfer

His contract probably runs until the end of the month, so technically they can call it a PCA?

1 hour ago, Kapowzer said:

Wasn't he released? If so it's a bit of liberal spinning to make it look like it was a transfer

I mean it's Morton, I'm happy to let them spin it however they like. Doubt they'll have many other opportunities to sign anyone who isn't a free transfer this season.

Good luck to DOC as well. 

1 hour ago, Kapowzer said:

Killie and Fraserburgh in the same group .... safe to say its not longer regionalised?

Aye they announce that last week or so.

Carson

Grimshaw - CB - Dunne - Tait

RM - Donnelly - O'Hara - LM

Main - CF

Getting remarkably close to a full 11.

57 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

I would be positively flabbergasted if they don't sign Donnelly. I hope they also sign Grimshaw and he takes Tait's place.

Think Grimshaw's partner is from around here? Wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised to see him rock up in Paisley, even if as a moderately waged squad player.

On a side note, when is Dicky Tait going to finally give up and just shave his heid?Screenshot_20220525-190706_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1320f9232e8bfc2caee8d7072c3879e1.jpg