Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

44 minutes ago, Swello said:

Feels like vandalism. Heard last night that the front row of the East Stand is coming out as part of all of this - is that new?

It was considered previously, heard it's supposed to happen this summer now. The concern is the run off area at that side is tiny and then there's the concrete wall so the wall is to go and be replaced by something safer. Was told it will be the first two-three rows of seats being removed but dunno if that's certain.

49 minutes ago, Swello said:

Feels like vandalism. Heard last night that the front row of the East Stand is coming out as part of all of this - is that new?

This is true. All Row A season tickets in East have been emailed to advise that they'll be moved. 

Interesting to see how that actually works

Are we getting these season ticket renewals? Presumably we are each being mailed a piece of the hallowed turf in recognition of a fine campaign.  I see Burrows has posted the picture.

4 minutes ago, ropy said:

Are we getting these season ticket renewals? Presumably we are each being mailed a piece of the hallowed turf in recognition of a fine campaign.  I see Burrows has posted the picture.

The decision not to launch at the normal time has probably been vindicated - but they've got about 48 hours to get the mails out before Celtic ride us 7-0.

12 minutes ago, Blink182 said:

This is true. All Row A season tickets in East have been emailed to advise that they'll be moved. 

Interesting to see how that actually works

A thing of the past :(

293B1F6B00000578-3104760-image-a-70_1433

3 hours ago, Swello said:

Highlight for me was Las trying to chip a ball into the Bois at the end from about 10 yards away, missing and hitting the top advertising hoardings on the east stand. Fitting end.

He's still not quite mastered that chipped through ball

27 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

Maybe went to the same guy as Mark O'Hara, I noticed at the weekend that his are wild too.

O'Hara plays with a mouthguard in, so that says all you need to know about Jig's teeth 😂

Also, when did the all amber section go in on the top tier of the South?  Tell me this is new because I've not noticed that before until last night.