Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

8 Aberdeen players standing watching it all play out is incredible.

I've never noticed that till now. It's like they decided to just let all the lads already in the 6 yard box battle it out to the death. 

I too would like to take this opportunity to strike any non-happy-clappy / snarky comment from the record, as I have always had 100% confidence in this team of absolute ballers, and our manager who obviously knows what he's doing.

Fair play. Alexander will still get some stick and rightly so. 

1st input / impact was to get us from real relegation worries to absolute safety. 

Next season gets us to qualify for European football. Not his fault the rest of the league is woeful.

He deserves our gratitude. 
Well Done Streamer GIF by Twitch

Say what you like about Alexander and all that but absolutely fair fucks this is a team that's actually turned up in clutch moments.

Tonight, County on Saturday, from 2-0 down at Livi, 2-0 and 1-0 down in both games at Ibrox.

Other, better, Motherwell teams would 100% have bottled each and every one of them.

Edited by capt_oats

5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

You know what?

Tonight was the Motherwell we got until Christmas.

We weren't great but there was flashes of great stuff. Piles of shite. Battled like f**k. Plus a victory.

Alternatively known as Joe Efford.