Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

31 minutes ago, Well Well said:

was top 6 ever in doubt? 🤔

That's my issue here. Where we were on boxing day it should have NEVER been in doubt or been an issue. We've been so rotten this year it's beyond a joke.

I'd love Alexander to go. Won't happen though.

So in the race for Europe looking at previous results.

Ross County - won 1 and lost two but all 3 were tight games. Due to play them away.

Dundee United - won 1 lost two. I feel we have a better team than them. Due to play them at home.

Hearts - won 1 and lost two. Due to play them at home and they have nothing to play for.

We’ll get nothing off the uglies so I’ll not bother. We’re due Rangers at home and Celtic away.

I don’t know if we’ve played more games at home or away overall?

1 minute ago, fat_tony said:
27 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:
He's getting £700 a week more than he's on, I'm sure he'll grin and bear it

Also rumour mill, friend of a friend etc, but I'd heard he has a get out if Dundee get relegated.

Coukd have or no doubt a reduction on his wage from the Club if relegated I'd guess

Bizarre end to a bizarre season so far. Don't really know what to make of it. Sixth and a point of fourth is excellent, on the other hand...well, we've all seen us. Remarkably we could be preparing for both European and relegation battles next season.

I doubt we will be mind, you'd back County for fourth and while there's little between us and United, them starting 1.5 points ahead with GD should see them fifth.

So in the race for Europe looking at previous results.

Ross County - won 1 and lost two but all 3 were tight games. Due to play them away.

Dundee United - won 1 lost two. I feel we have a better team than them. Due to play them at home.

Hearts - won 1 and lost two. Due to play them at home and they have nothing to play for.

We’ll get nothing off the uglies so I’ll not bother. We’re due Rangers at home and Celtic away.

I don’t know if we’ve played more games at home or away overall?

Turns out we’ve played more at home, so we should be due 2 home games and 3 away. I’ve got a feeling we’ll end up at Tannadice for a third time as they are due 3 home games.

My guess would be -
Hearts and Rangers at home.

County, Utd and Celtic away.

We’ve won twice away all season.