Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I saw it after the original tweet was deleted but someone had been calling out the club cos they weren't asked for vaccination proof. When he was given the facts he basically called them liars and said they could easily make up those figures.

Aye - someone was going daft because he wasn't checked - his "logic" being if he didn't see it happening, there were no checks, full stop. Flow did the old fashioned "facts" thing but the boy was having none of it.

For the record, I had my vaccine passport checked outside the East Stand, so by his logic - everyone's was.

I headed in early to avoid any nonsense, everybody was being checked at that point and everyone was smiling about it, some of the old duffers had to get help finding the right page.  Presumably if they checked everyone before 2:45 everyone else could just pour in, that would be about 50%.

42 minutes ago, Swello said:

Aye - someone was going daft because he wasn't checked - his "logic" being if he didn't see it happening, there were no checks, full stop. Flow did the old fashioned "facts" thing but the boy was having none of it.

For the record, I had my vaccine passport checked outside the East Stand, so by his logic - everyone's was.

His claim “I’m the biggest supporter of our club as you know” was a particular highlight.

Him and his Mrs are founding members of our Twitter groupies. Social media has a lot to answer for…

1 hour ago, Onthefringes said:

His claim “I’m the biggest supporter of our club as you know” was a particular highlight.

Him and his Mrs are founding members of our Twitter groupies. Social media has a lot to answer for…

I missed the original tweet but from that description I know exactly who you're on about.

8 hours ago, well fan for life said:

I missed the original tweet but from that description I know exactly who you're on about.

Is it someone different to the guy that insisted the random draw for the Livingston game was rigged?  Do we have roasters amongst us?

12 hours ago, Onthefringes said:

Sales of 2022/23 Motherwell goalie tops will drop about 40% as a result of the row.