Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Hearts and St Johnstone ripped the boys off a belter. Like @capt_oats said I 've heard them and thought "ha! imposters stealing the bois songs" but that is just weirdly strange hijacking of the song/phrase.

Aye, like I realise we're massive and have a cultural impact that transcends Scottish fitba'...I've no beef with Hearts fans singing it as there's plenty of fanbases who have adopted it but actually calling their podcast that is just so fucking weird.

On 28/09/2021 at 10:59, Desp said:

I picked mine up from Fir Park this morning but I never actually asked how many we've sold so far.  I'd say 800-1000 is probably a fair guess at what we'll have on Saturday, given the price and if any are unsure about the whole vaccine passport malarkey.

There's less than 200 tickets left for Tynecastle on Saturday (from our 1000 allocation).

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I am the same as yerself but that's hilariously tinpot. I am away to ask them on twitter

1 hour ago, ropy said:

I have led a sheltered life, to my knowledge I have never been blocked from anything on-line.

Proud.

Good old Busta and ropy, doing all that new-fangled Twitter stuff so that old c***s like me don't have to bother.

1 hour ago, ropy said:

I have led a sheltered life, to my knowledge I have never been blocked from anything on-line.

Proud.

847143E6-C22D-47EA-AA1C-B92ED006B955.png

Dunno what you done but they haven't blocked me they have however deleted all their replies to me.

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

Dunno what you done but they haven't blocked me they have however deleted all their replies to me.

I simply asked if it was a Motherwell podcast.  They replied something about adding the Motherwell predictions at the end.  Then I suspect some further activity, you? brought them back to what I was getting at and out came the block.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

They just explained to me it was a chant and it seemed to float over their head why I asked, they probably realised and deleted the tweets.

They'll be fucking delighted to see it on their opponents top on Saturday :lol:

5_e8af4228-c9b5-4e73-aded-c39bcf954a39_1024x1024.jpg?v=1626444265