Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I cannae describe how much I hate that man. I’d say hopefully he signs for Livi or someone to boo him but his level is so far below this league it’s unreal.

Compare and contrast his personality with Watt and O Donnell and even Liam Kelly.

Utter p***k.

6 minutes ago, Swello said:

get him behind George Newell or whoever our 10th choice forward is at the moment

By my count he's not even been in a match day squad since he was an unused sub for the Livi game on August 24th and we've added Roberts to the squad since then.

There's a way to carry yourself as a Motherwell player and he absolutely isn't it.

42 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

A dangerous combination.

I fully support your campaign as long as he doesn't move to us

Tbh, based on what we've seen of him since he came back up the road he'd be doing well to get a loan lower end Scottish Championship club or League 1 team.

On 25/09/2021 at 20:09, JamesP_81 said:

Don't know if I cheered harder for his goal or his celebration ! Love how he avoided a booking by just giving the ref a cheeky wee shrug . 

Just watched it again, there was no crowd surge, did the discipline of the Fir Park faithful prevent a booking?

We will decide when it’s a yellow mate.