Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

The thing that I found amusing was that there was a time while he was at Livi where going by his IG he genuinely seemed to be around Fir Park more than he was his own club.
I'm the same though there's definitely a bit of disappointment that he never played for us.
But we get all flustered about Lawless publicly supporting another team.

Douglas has also been mentioned. He's been at every level in Scottish football and one I more expected us to bring in at some point. I haven't looked closely at it but I suspect we were pretty well served for goalies when he was on his more affordable stage of his career.

21 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

But we get all flustered about Lawless publicly supporting another team.

I don't think anyone necessarily has a problem with Lawless supporting another team. Though I freely admit I don't like the particular team he supports and yes, I absolutely judge him because of it.

It's how he chooses to carry himself publicly that causes people to call him out for it.

As promising as the young boys seem at this age. We've no real stand out aged 18/19 as far as I know. that'll hurt us. Few baron years coming.

I am also getting worried about the team for this season.

Edited by Busta Nut

49 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

As promising as the young boys seem at this age. We've no real stand out aged 18/19 as far as I know. that'll hurt us. Few baron years coming.

I am also getting worried about the team for this season.

Baron Von Naeweans?

Theres a photo floating around on the interwebs of Lee Miller playing for Hearts against us at Tynecastle, and you can see his "Live The Dream" wristband below the cuff of his Hearts top.

Also Big Rab has a Motherwell tattoo.

17 hours ago, capt_oats said:

The thing that I found amusing was that there was a time while he was at Livi where going by his IG he genuinely seemed to be around Fir Park more than he was his own club.

I'm the same though there's definitely a bit of disappointment that he never played for us.

He was coaching for Motherwell while playing at Livi and he’s obviously a local guy.