Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 hour ago, ZX1886 said:

Surely a massive club like us would have offered the full £7.5m value or are we hoping our huge status is enough to get away with a lower fee?

Nah m9, as @well fan for life says above, we need to start playing hard with these folk. We've had the vast majority of our top talent virtually stolen off us since the beginning of time, so now the roles need to reverse on account of our current standing.

Go in with a lowball offer, and as long as they persist in haggling, we just keep lowering our offer until we eventually get him for a bag of balls and an auld signed photie of Craig Samson.

Cûnts need to start realising just how big a fucking deal we are.

Edit to add : I am happy to haggle on the clubs behalf to get this deal over the line. I have plenty of previous experience, having successfully haggled down many a Turk on the price of a knock off t shirt in Marmaris over the years. Burrows et al obviously read this thread so I am easy to reach,  and look forward to helping them to a successful outcome. 

Edited by 'WellDel

12 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
22 minutes ago, supermarv said:
Just me or is the player to lasleys left shoulder very wee... could be Shields but think he might be a bit bigger, or a youth player.

Lawless? Pretty sure he's only about 5ft 4.

Nah, he’s not wearing a Rangers top

23 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Just me or is the player to lasleys left shoulder very wee... could be Shields but think he might be a bit bigger, or a youth player.

Did Alexander buy a house up here, is that his garden?

27 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

Feghouli starts tonight. He’ll be hoping for a nice swansong in a Galatasaray shirt.

Putting him firmly in the shop window for our multi € bid. But...

Can he do it on a dry, moderately warm evening in Perth?

17 minutes ago, dezz said:

Ohh he salty.

:lol:

Aye because Watt being sat in his spare room with two screens up tweeting about a former club is definitely the same thing as getting caught on camera looking absolutely seething at Ibrox with 40,000 other ****.

Ironically Tony doesn't mention the team he does support in that Tweet.

Edited by capt_oats