Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

21 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Popescu was a stand out for us. Comfortable and confident on the ball and a real leader. Liked to break out from the back and start mazy runs up the park which the management weren't always keen on. Was gutted he left. However he doesn't appear to have impressed the Hearts management and didn't look too confident in the few glimpses I saw of him last season.

Changes of club sometimes don’t work and the same St Mirren player is still there. As with Roberts who Hearts supporters were stating was more or less the worst player of all time, good for us.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Any #ITKs know if we'll be able to go to Dundee away?

Just checked the Dundee FC website and tickets seem to be on sale for home fans (around 5,000 tickets). I think fro. The wording is that the standard for away fans is still shut and unlikely to be opened. They have sent a request to the local council for more seats which would include some away fans tickets.

It will be next week atleast until we are made aware of the allocation (if there is any).

Source: https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/motherwell-ticket-arrangements/

1 minute ago, Phillips455 said:

Just checked the Dundee FC website and tickets seem to be on sale for home fans (around 5,000 tickets). I think fro. The wording is that the standard for away fans is still shut and unlikely to be opened. They have sent a request to the local council for more seats which would include some away fans tickets.

It will be next week atleast until we are made aware of the allocation (if there is any).

Source: https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/motherwell-ticket-arrangements/

Hopefully we get the tickets we need. 

Let’s be honest, outside Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen, everyone else does not have 5,000 home fans regularly. 

Denying away fans entry at this point is purely killing the atmosphere and trying to create an advantage for the home team. 

For any away tickets we are denied this season, I hope we return the favour when that team visits Fir Park.

5 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Let’s be honest, outside Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen, everyone else does not have 5,000 home fans regularly. 

Denying away fans entry at this point is purely killing the atmosphere and trying to create an advantage for the home team. 

For any away tickets we are denied this season, I hope we return the favour when that team visits Fir Park.

Bit Sevco'y that.

14 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

You realise that not one single club is actively denying away fans getting to games don't you?

40 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Ha ha! 
I mean, it definitely added to the atmosphere letting Hibs fans in last weekend, but if we’re the only club doing it whilst everyone else hides behind the “Covid theatre” then there’s no point being the good guys.

Every away fan is money in the till

2. 44'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Amari'i Bell (Luton Town) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Allan Campbell.

1. 40'

Post update

Foul by Allan Campbell (Luton Town).

28'

Post update

Foul by Harry Cornick (Luton Town).

Do you think Cornick was named after his father?

Guest superward
3 hours ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

James Scott on the bench for Hull today. He clearly can’t be that out of the picture.

He got on right at the end as well

Google translate-tastic

Ojala had a valid contract for a year with Brother, who plays in the Danish main series, but the club and the player reached an agreement and the Finn was finally free to move to Scotland without transfer compensation. He therefore praises the Danes for handling the situation.

Link

I'm definitely available. At no point have I talked about quitting the national team. Hopefully the games will go well in Scotland according to me being selected for the team, the Central Defender, who has represented Finland 30 times at the A national team level, will decide.

Link

Edited by capt_oats

10 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

That's easy for them to say 

Finnish is one of the weirdest languages on the planet, and bears no resemblance to any of the adjacent countries. If ever there was evidence of alien colonisation of Earth at some point in the past, this is probably it. That, and their Eurovision Song Contest entries.