Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

20 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Taps the "adjust for possession" board.

Odoffin still comes out high, but be wary of thinking someone is a good ball winner based on total numbers, especially when they're in a really weak side. Less possession your team has, more opportunities to win the ball back.

That'll put Real Madrid aff then.

Watching the last 20 mins of Celtic ..... Ranging we're not playing them until mid October. Bigger Danish tragedy than Hamlet.

Stephen Robinson would take one look at that Celtic defence and decide to sit off them and put them under absolutely no pressure for 90 minutes.

Alexander’s free flowing attacking football would bring home the 3pts.

32 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Just got my ticket for the Hibs game. It seems that the Season tickets card won't work until the seating arrangements return to normal. expect to be printing off the tickets for the foreseeable future.

You can just use your phone. No need to print anything.

What are the chances of dropping or losing your phone between leaving the house and reaching the turnstyle?

Guest superward
27 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Just got my ticket for the Hibs game. It seems that the Season tickets card won't work until the seating arrangements return to normal. expect to be printing off the tickets for the foreseeable future.

Burrows has said they are hoping to get the new season ticket cards out before the Dundee league home game and it should be hopefully 'close' to normal. But I guess Covid will have the final say in the latter!