Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2000 away fans announced by Hibs

Bit disappointed in this. I spoke to ticket office regards my sons season ticket and was asking about public sale, they expect a very small amount to be available so if that’s the case we are giving tickets to Hibs that could be bought by payg well fans. Could we not have given Hibs the Cooper and used south for home fans this along more in ?

1 minute ago, scmwell said:

Bit disappointed in this. I spoke to ticket office regards my sons season ticket and was asking about public sale, they expect a very small amount to be available so if that’s the case we are giving tickets to Hibs that could be bought by payg well fans. Could we not have given Hibs the Cooper and used south for home fans this along more in ?

I hear what you’re saying, but I reckon there will be more than just a few in the public sale.

Pretty much every Motherwell fan who wants one will get one I think.

7 minutes ago, scmwell said:

I'm sure Flow was quoted as saying there will be more tickets available than the average amount of people who would rock up and PATG so no one will miss out. If that's the case makes sense to offer as many extra to Hibs as we can.

Personally think general sale should’ve been done first and then allocate an away attendance on Thursday/Friday, while keeping a few remaining tickets for PATG.

I hope so but ticket office sounded very dubious about the amount of tickets that will be available. No way should we be giving tickets to away fans when there is home fans missing out on tickets. I hope I’m wrong but time will tell.

Personally think general sale should’ve been done first and then allocate an away attendance on Thursday/Friday, while keeping a few remaining tickets for PATG.

Dunno how feasible this would’ve been unless you move away fans into Cooper and home to the south stand.

I'm sure Flow was quoted as saying there will be more tickets available than the average amount of people who would rock up and PATG so no one will miss out. If that's the case makes sense to offer as many extra to Hibs as we can.

I get that but I would be hoping for a larger than usual home crowd due to the pandemic not allowing fans for 18 months.

There has never, not even once I would be confident in saying, been an instance where a Motherwell fan has not got a ticket to a game they wanted to attend at fir park when any went on a general sale.

51 minutes ago, scmwell said:

If you are feeling disappointed, spare a thought for us who for some fucking reason, are likey to still only be getting a crowd of 1,000 vs Hearts with no reasonable explanation given.

So consensus from the Gillingham forum is he's quality with the odd glint of something that alludes to the level he's played at previously.

Gives 100% with an engine to back it up and no stranger to a yellow card. Was instrumental in their high press. Slotted into team quickly and overwhelming majority would have in back in a heartbeat.

Seems he has a lot of potential.

13 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

So consensus from the Gillingham forum is he's quality with the odd glint of something that alludes to the level he's played at previously.

Gives 100% with an engine to back it up and no stranger to a yellow card. Was instrumental in their high press. Slotted into team quickly and overwhelming majority would have in back in a heartbeat.

Any player who has spent 12 years at Southampton’s academy will have a good grounding in the game some cracking players have come through that route 

Think we have won a watch here

I've never seen Slattery play but from what I've read I'm getting definite Ally Gorrin vibes.

2 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

While we're on Robinson, his son going from being in and around our squad and getting Europa League minutes to signing for Clyde then patching football altogether to move to Dubai within a year isn't a great look for him in hindsight.

You've obviously never flown on Emirates .... hosties are belters

While we're on Robinson, his son going from being in and around our squad and getting Europa League minutes to signing for Clyde then patching football altogether to move to Dubai within a year isn't a great look for him in hindsight.

Europa League minutes*

Not touching the ball and giving away a penalty.

10 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

With Europa minutes in mind, who do you think is the 3rd top scorer in all Euro competitions for the club.

Guess don't Google it.

I’m going to take a punt at Ross Forbes. Scored twice against Flamurtari, once against Steaua Bucharest and then one against Bredablik the following season. Four in total.