Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

4 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

Semih Aydilek on loan from Birmingham was another one, the same day we signed Cillian Sheridan on loan.

Mark McGhee freely admitted he'd never seen him play before and only took him on loan because Alex McLeish said he was a good player. Didn't play a single minute. 

Mark McGhee taking player recommendations from *Alex McLeish" sight unseen has massively riled me up :)

15 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I am absolutely 100% sure this is true for Zak Jules as well. No chance did anyone look at him thinking he's a player. 

Kenny Millar would beg to differ. "Tailor made for the game here" remains one of the great shouts.

He was all in on him for a while. Bought all the Zak Jules stock going.

Edited by capt_oats

14 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Kenny Millar would beg to differ. "Tailor made for the game here" remains one of the great shouts.

"Decent on the ball" is not how I'd describe him. 

I've never been angrier than when we played County and the ball was going out for a goal kick. Jules stopped it on the line, passed it straight to a County player who squared it into the box for an easy tap in. 

There's no doubt in my mind that Jules is one of the worst players ever to play for us. How he keeps getting contracts in England is a complete mystery. 

24 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

tenor.gif?itemid=18254094

14 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

I've never been angrier than when we played County and the ball was going out for a goal kick. Jules stopped it on the line, passed it straight to a County player who squared it into the box for an easy tap in. 

There's no doubt in my mind that Jules is one of the worst players ever to play for us. How he keeps getting contracts in England is a complete mystery. 

I can remember that goal.  At the time I almost thought that there were questions if he was playing on the level.  To this day, I can’t believe he did that. 

The tickets for Annan game are being  sent out. I got the South Upper this time around ( was the John Hunter Stand last time) so please be aware of that.

Also it looks like we will be unseededfor the draw unless we score 6 or more goals or either Hearts or Sg Mirre  drop points I  the final game. Assuming we win both that means it's goal difference that seperates 4 12 point teams.

In summary, we need to hammer one or both teams left in order to get a seeding.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

Yes, one of those moments you never forget...like that Dundee United player (whose name escapes me but also played poorly for us) picking the baw up during play

23 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Yes, one of those moments you never forget...like that Dundee United player (whose name escapes me but also played poorly for us) picking the baw up during play

Gunning.