Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Been trying since ticket #21, and kept getting knocked back with errors. Last time I tried was ticket #347 before sorting one out with the club directly. Unsurprisingly going quick

1 minute ago, CSmith said:

Been trying since ticket #21, and kept getting knocked back with errors. Last time I tried was ticket #347 before sorting one out with the club directly. Unsurprisingly going quick

Are you sure that you chose seat in the seating section? I was getting errors until I filled that in.

3 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Are you sure that you chose seat in the seating section? I was getting errors until I filled that in.

Aye, got all the way through, put in my payment details on a couple different cards and all came back with error, please contact customer support. Just glad I’ve got one reserved though!

A55D4CAC-75F6-4D6D-AB9B-06A897BB3B9C.jpeg

Edited by CSmith

Frantically bought a ticket for Airdrie and now realising  I won’t have the car to drive through, anyone know the best transport link to the ground?

Edited by ZX1886

2 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Anybody received a confirmation e-mail for Airdrie tickets?

I haven't - I got the Ticketmaster confirmation page but no email.

Also noticed it says "collect at Fir Park" which is a potential pain for me...

2 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

Was in my spam folder

Yeah I got nothing after I completed the purchase. Will need to check with Ticket Office tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Swello said:

I haven't - I got the Ticketmaster confirmation page but no email.

Also noticed it says "collect at Fir Park" which is a potential pain for me...

Yeah tickets need to be picked up from Saturday.

25 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

Frantically bought a ticket for Airdrie and now realising  I won’t have the car to drive through, anyone know the best transport link to the ground?

The 201 First Bus goes past the ground so thats an option. I won't have my Car until next month at the earliest so it's probably the best method. You can get the bus at the RBS in Motherwell Town Centre and then get dropped off outside of the mcdonalds on the way back.

The 201 First Bus goes past the ground so thats an option. I won't have my Car until next month at the earliest so it's probably the best method. You can get the bus at the RBS in Motherwell Town Centre and then get dropped off outside of the mcdonalds on the way back.

Alternatively if you’re on the train line to drumgelloch it’s about a 20 min, erm, scenic walk.

37 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

Book a test drive of something fancy for that day - a flash BMW, say.

If you can't be arsed returning it afterwards, just leave it parked near the ground with a 'Well scarf on the dash.