Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 hour ago, Swello said:

I think the ninja-level reply guys send stuff straight to his missus in the hope he gets nagged about the lack of a creative midfielder over dinner.

I'm too busy asking Mrs Polworth how she's getting settled in East Ayrshire. No reply yet.

Lads, I know headlines are what they are but given we've already signed Shields, Amaluzor and Woolery with Lawleff and Watt already in the building, not signing Josh McPake doesn't really feel like a "snub" to me tbh.
74423591_ScreenShot2021-06-29at08_46_02.thumb.png.6660448eaded34e48d255d337a68d2e5.png
If his name isn't Kevin then I couldn't care less.

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

I see Carson's vacated the #1 jersey according to the official site.

1752386677_ScreenShot2021-06-28at21_54_05.thumb.png.ae6a575a10fc8d6d602cb3e6fa47e23d.png

Grimshaw now moved to #23 and O’Donnell takes #2. Johnston gone from #27 to #24 as Devine moves from #24 to #25

Edited by CSmith

7 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Obika has signed for Morecambe/Robinson, which makes a lot of sense.

Mentioned that on the St Mirren thread.

I got a laugh at this from Robinson:

Boss Stephen Robinson added: "I know Jon well and he is someone I tried to sign when I was at Motherwell. He has done really well at St Mirren and was really popular with the fans.

"He is a great character who has scored goals in League One before and will give us more strength in the forward line and competition for places.''

Dude, you literally had him on trial. How hard did you try to sign him?

774C99F3-1A60-4D46-958B-7E0158C3051B.png