Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

34 minutes ago, gannonball said:

This video is very satisfying. Have already watched 4 times.

I was going to mention that the newest seats in the ground tend to be where the Green Brigade were sitting the week before but that would be churlish :)

3 minutes ago, supermarv said:

I thought would’ve been today to be honest. Boy from down London apparently on loan until January.

Spurs? , West Ham? , Leyton Orient? , Dulwich Hamlet?.

A wee clue so we can get KVV levels of excitement/hype going? Need a little something for the weekend and some highlights reels to seek out in the absence of our next mercurial genius being announced. 

27 minutes ago, supermarv said:

I thought would’ve been today to be honest. Boy from down London apparently on loan until January.

Chelsea? Someone who became pals with SOD recently?  No interested unless he can scoop a keeper.

8 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

Luke McCormick on loan possibly, taking the London link and the fact we have been linked with him and putting them together.

This story went up on NTOF earlier today: https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/news/luke-mccormick-update-afc-wimbledon-pushing-hard-to-complete-deal-for-motherwell-target/

English League One club AFC Wimbledon are said to be ‘pushing hard’ to complete the signing of Chelsea midfielder Luke McCormick, a ‘target’ for Motherwell (Sun).

The Chelsea midfielder spent last season on loan at Bristol Rovers and has captained various youth teams at Stamford Bridge. Motherwell are said to be interested in signing him as part of manager Graham Alexander’s summer recruitment drive.

But Wimbledon are now trying to make sure they win the race for McCormick’s signature, with it being said that the League One club are working round the clock to sign the Chelsea player.

Edited by capt_oats

I've always wondered what "working round the clock " means in this context. Are they just continually calling up Chelsea and saying "please, please, please can we have him? Pretty please?"

Hunting down the back of the sofa, checking old coat pockets for the money to pay his wages