Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, Geedub-MFC said:

Sad to see "Charlie Taxi" go but I've always wondered where that nickname comes from. Was hoping to eventually work it out but its been years now and still I've no idea.

Right and wrong answers welcome

1925841192_ScreenShot2021-06-04at11_55_23.thumb.png.78b67403951a2ec198fbef7cc3c78758.png

Really enjoy the Macron shirts. Never really went wrong with a design (apart from that scottish cup short but that was mainly due to the player names on the shirt).

Love the white trim on the hoop as well. Cant wait to get it!

Edited by Phillips455

Nah not for me, White piping ruins it. Will wait a few weeks see if it grows on me if not I will hang on and see what the away top looks like when they release it. The away top is usually a few weeks after the home top is it not?

Edited by Well Well

Might be being daft, but the talk of the "band" extending and "breaking" for the name and numbers makes me envisage some sort of weird band/hoop halfway house that would look alright if you had a name and number on the back, but not so if you didn't.

Of course, I'm probably looking too much into the language and it'll be a hoop.