Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

4 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Chips pizza isn’t for me.

These where the 2020 restaurant of the year nominations for the Scottish curry awards.

IMG_7828.png

We are well served in Stirling

Central Scotland

Tabla (Perth)

Tulsi Fine Dining Indian & Thai Restaurant (St Andrews)

Namaste Shimla Palace (Cowdenbeath)

Maharaja Authentic Indian Cuisine (Stirling)

Indian Cottage (Stirling)

Taza (Dundee)

Green Gate (Stirling)

Spice Garden (Stirling)

Goa (Dundee)

33 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Oh....that went well. 

His statement is quite something, he signs off with: “I will be taking some time to reflect on my actions and learn from this experience before continuing my coaching journey”

Something of the night about him. Or what Busta said.

8 minutes ago, ropy said:

Taza (Dundee)

Goa (Dundee)

The standard must be fucking terrible if Taza is one of the finalists, dearie me. 

Goa isn't even the best in that street down Broughty Ferry. 

Taza is brutal. Dreadful.

Goa is decent, but there's much, much better in the same street.

The Shaheen and Balaka (although it's a fucking dive inside) missing out for those two is criminal.

52 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Oh....that went well. 

His statement is quite something, he signs off with: “I will be taking some time to reflect on my actions and learn from this experience before continuing my coaching journey”

Notts County’s captain is Michael Doyle who I know from his time at Coventry, the English team I follow and he is absolutely nuts, a Roy Keane like character almost, so I really can’t imagine it being a sensitive dressing room. He must have said something particularly cutting or discriminative to have caused this.

Edited by crazylegsjoe_mfc

54 minutes ago, ropy said:

We are well served in Stirling

Central Scotland

Tabla (Perth)

Tulsi Fine Dining Indian & Thai Restaurant (St Andrews)

Namaste Shimla Palace (Cowdenbeath)

Maharaja Authentic Indian Cuisine (Stirling)

Indian Cottage (Stirling)

Taza (Dundee)

Green Gate (Stirling)

Spice Garden (Stirling)

Goa (Dundee)

Heading to the Green Gate next week for dinner.  I will keep a spare seat for Yfronts. 

Over the spiced onions and poppadoms I will tell him how it is actually much more important to be 1000 points ahead of St Mirren in terms of top league points won than a single trophy won these past 30 years. You you read that right. 1000 points. 

Reaction Mind Blown GIF by Debby Ryan

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Oh....that went well. 

Continuing his coaching journey......At this rate it will be with Citlyink 🤷‍♂️

Chips pizza isn’t for me.

These where the 2020 restaurant of the year nominations for the Scottish curry awards.
IMG_7828.thumb.png.a7c76111240f3184183a7107d62422c6.png
So 2 nominations for Paisley and one in Renfrew in the curry awards and St. Mirren fans are coming on to this thread to go on about our administration from 20 years ago and a cup game they lost over 40 years ago. What is wrong with these people?

39 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Heading to the Green Gate next week for dinner.  I will keep a spare seat for Yfronts. 

Over the spiced onions and poppadoms I will tell him how it is actually much more important to be 1000 points ahead of St Mirren in terms of top league points won than a single trophy won these past 30 years. You you read that right. 1000 points. 

Scored 1500 fewer goals too

44 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Yes but sadly for you administration under Boyle costs you 3000 points for financial irregularities.

Spending money you don’t have on better players to gain an unfair sporting advantage over opponents is cheating.