Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

That was just for the face painters, the tax man got his full whack. I think there were further dividends to the creditors over the years but I don’t know the total of what they all got back in the end.

Nah the Tax man liked us and agreed to be a normal creditor, despite the recent law change. (I’m pretty sure I read that at the time. That bumped up the pot for rest from 15p in the pound to 20-25p.

Then there was the John Spenser money from trashing the house and some of the McFadden sell on clause. Pretty sure they ended up getting 50-60p in the pound because Boyle waived his £8m

50 minutes ago, santheman said:

Google is brilliant.

You might want to explain to @welldaft  how to use Google. He certainly needs help understanding basic history.

I don’t have the time or the crayons to explain it to him.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

You might want to explain to @welldaft  how to use Google. He certainly needs help understanding basic history.

I don’t have the time or the crayons to explain it to him.

Ah the old "crayons" jibe 

You forgot about the colouring in book though.

What are you, 14 or something?

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's fucking brilliant. St Mirren fans are absolutely mental. 

Oh f**k, not another fan of a club who are serial administration basket cases without a major honour since 1974. Won’t be long until you can have a 50th anniversary dinner at your local McDonalds.

Back down to the Championship you go. 

7 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Oh f**k, not another fan of a club who are serial administration basket cases without a major honour since 1974. 

How many clubs do you know of that are serial administration basket cases without a major honour since 1974?

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

How many clubs do you know of that are serial administration basket cases without a major honour since 1974?

Just yours in Scotland AFAIK. 

At least Livingston (also twice in administration) have managed to do what you’ve not been capable of and win a major trophy and they were only formed in 1995!

All your financial cheating since 1974 has resulted in the square root of f**k all in terms of major honours.

You are probably more likely to enter another administration than win a major honour in the next 50 years. 😂 

21 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Oh f**k, not another fan of a club who are serial administration basket cases without a major honour since 1974. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Just now, Yflab said:

Just yours 

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

4 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Just yours in Scotland AFAIK. 

At least Livingston (also twice in administration) have managed to do what you’ve not been capable of and win a major trophy and they were only formed in 1995!

All your financial cheating since 1974 has resulted in the square root of f**k all in terms of major honours.

You are probably more likely to enter another administration than win a major honour in the next 50 years. 😂 

Any curry tips while you are here?

Face facts @Mr. Alli your club is heading for another administration. I will dig out my dancing shoes when you are finally buried. 😂 

https://dundeefc.co.uk/club/accounts/

The accounts for the year ending 31st May 2019 have been approved and signed by the Directors. 

Quite clearly, 2018/19 was a frustrating and disappointing season with the club being relegated from the SPFL Premiership. A loss for the year had been forecast but the actual loss of £1,825,669 was significantly higher than the previous year’s loss (£425,748). 

Revenue from the cup competitions was much lower than the year before and gains from the transfers of players were down year on year. Whilst income fell, total expenses increased by around £590,000, with player and managerial wages forming the major part of this increase. In an attempt to avoid relegation, changes had been made to the management team and as the Board supported the new manager in reshaping the playing squad, this increased player wage costs. 

Unfortunately, these changes and the additional expenditure failed to prevent relegation and the management team has been replaced, the costs of which are reflected in these accounts.   

With significantly reduced revenue from playing in the Championship, the Directors are forecasting another loss for the year to 31 May 2020 and whilst the board strives to ensure that the club gets promotion back to the Premiership, steps are being taken to reduce costs. 

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

Thatcher left 10 Downing St in 20th November 1990.

The demolition of the Wall officially began on 13 June 1990. 

Motherwell last won a major Scottish honour on 18th May 1991.

Here ends the history lesson. 

Anyone with a semblance of intelligence would realise I was answering the Q when did St Mirren last finish above us in the league. Hell I even quoted it as is the way and for the benefit of the hard of learning. 

To be fair I have not checked, but I am fairly certain I read somewhere it was in 1989.

So read again and stop making a fool of yourself or at least try.......

season 4 wtf GIF by Girls on HBO

7 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Face facts @Mr. Alli your club is heading for another administration. 

The facts are : Dundee have no debt. The owners write off the losses and take bigger shares in the club.

Best put the dancing shoes away and put your sambas back on. 

5 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Anyone with a semblance of intelligence would realise I was answering the Q when did St Mirren last finish above us in the league. Hell I even quoted it as is the way and for the benefit of the hard of learning. 

To be fair I have not checked, but I am fairly certain I read somewhere it was in 1989.

So read again and stop making a fool of yourself or at least try.......

season 4 wtf GIF by Girls on HBO

1989 but we beat them 4-0 at the end of April for their cheek.