Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

30 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Does this Toby character have an equivalent in the British Office? I want to know what I'm working with here.

He was the HR guy, a bit dull, not sure if there was an equivalent.

alex-kennedy.png

Alex Kennedy

stevie-bryce.jpg

Stevie Bryce

And with those 2 that were about in the 80's, 

2 minutes ago, Gallus Numpty said:

Another couple from the archives...

alex-kennedy.png.f8f5421e403609fa50c21c88447c98c0.png  stevie-bryce.jpg.1d12469a5a4ed4030b25350198ba9039.jpg

Fucking hell - are you me?? I was just about to post those!

Absolutely not having Tommy Coyne was a ginger, chat. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. The man is a fucking Lord! 

I thought Paul Harvey was a decent wee player, tbf. Too young for the 80s and before players. 

Rab McKinnon surely takes his place as the King of the MFC Gingers, no? We've not had a better ginger than him I'd say. 

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Really sticking up for SOD as they try to get a young guy who's played a handful of first team games (and is now suspended) into the Scotland team.

Not that it mattered anyway.

Got to feel for Nathan Patterson trying to make his way in the game at the same time as the generational talent that is Stephen O'Donnell.

Guest superward
1 hour ago, well fan for life said:

Not that it mattered anyway.

Got to feel for Nathan Patterson trying to make his way in the game at the same time as the generational talent that is Stephen O'Donnell.

It's quite easy to not feel sorry for a pro footballer who broke Covid rules while we all (most of us) followed them. Thems the breaks. Hopefully he learns from it and realises he shouldn't doing anything to jeopardize what looks like it might be a really good career 

#SODTRAIN