Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

19 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Once spent £80 on a sledge that to date I've used once and until tonight that was the biggest waste of money I've ever had.

I bought a £300 Go Pro 18 months ago, not out the box yet

4 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I’d love to keep Liam Kelly, but I can’t help but think he must feel like he’s so much better than everyone else in front of him. 

Is he better than Cole and Long?  Worth a go?

1 minute ago, ropy said:

I bought a chainsaw (mini) last week, got that set up today.  Don’t have any trees.

To clarify, I bought a telescopic hedge trimmer (I do have high hedges) I paid an extra £20 to get the one with the chainsaw option.

5 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

:lol:

I was working but after seeing Hastie's penalty described on Steelmen as "one of the best in our history" I'm fucking buzzing for these highlights like.

It was lashed in, I didn’t see it move 

To be fair to Hastie, he probably did more when he was on than most managed in two hours. 

He put Long clean through on goal, was denied a stonewall penalty, almost scored himself and did just about take the net off with his pen in the shootout. I’d give him a start on Wednesday, can’t possibly be worse than Lawless has been these last two games. 

Outside of Kelly though, who bailed us out again, there wasn’t really any other pass marks last night. It was the sort of lackadaisical, half arsed performance that’s plagued our season. 

Scoring the ‘winner’ in the 119th minute and not having the professionalism to see it through sums this shower up.