Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Did the old seats used to dig into anyone else's shoulder blades like f**k or just mine? Felt like I'd been kicked in the back repeatedly by the end of the 90 minutes.

Who sits behind you?

13 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

PJ Morrison any good? We’ve signed him on an emergency loan deal

He was actually supposed to be loaned out to you guys at the start of the season but that fell through when Fox picked up his injury and we had him on the bench working out what to do.

He's not played a first team game for us but he seems to have had fairly successful emergency loans in the past although I don't think he's had a loan at Championship level yet.

Edited by capt_oats

6 hours ago, capt_oats said:

There they are...

Also...

Are they just normal seats or some sort of safe standing hybrid thing? I've been staring at them for a good couple of minutes and can't work it out. Do they not have backs? Are they incomplete? Confusing me far more than it should be.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Are they just normal seats or some sort of safe standing hybrid thing? I've been staring at them for a good couple of minutes and can't work it out. Do they not have backs? Are they incomplete? Confusing me far more than it should be.

Burrows has already ruled out safe standing for the Hunter stand. It's work in progress so I'd guess they're incomplete. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Could it be that the ones at the back are fitted and the ones at the front are not?

10 hours ago, capt_oats said:

More of this content please lads.

For me, this will always be the game. The final is obviously the one that is remembered but nothing will beat the jump after Psycho's goal for me - it was absolute carnage. 

Arnott's header is criminally under-rated due to the 3rd and 4th goals totally overshadowing it. For a man that scored some of the most memorable goals of that period, Dougie was remarkably shite at goal celebrations :)

30 minutes ago, ropy said:

No relegation and 1 point to avoid the play off,  finishing above St Mirren is very much on.

All to play for.

Its 1 point to avoid Automatic relegation. 3 points to avoid play offs (assumin the other results go against us).

Very unlikely so i would asuggest avoiding bettin on us to be relegated.

7 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Its 1 point to avoid Automatic relegation. 3 points to avoid play offs (assumin the other results go against us).

Very unlikely so i would asuggest avoiding bettin on us to be relegated.

Aye, I was looking at it too simplistically, but close