Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

13 hours ago, Swello said:

Fish pakora is for perverts. Tried haggis pakora once when other options were available - never a day goes by that I don't regret my pretentious fusion experiment.

Agree

&

Strongly disagree. Haggis Pakora is great!

Looking towards the weekend I hope we don’t get deceived by a 5-0 win, it was hardly a high tempo performance.  I would like to see Long get another run out, more for his confidence than anything else, and he has scored in recent appearances. Don’t need to rush Watt back if there is any doubt.

I was introduced to fish pakora not long ago, at a leaving party in a local curry house.  I'd never have ordered it normally, but I'm grateful it was foisted on me,   it was delicious. 
Seriously, if you ate fish fingers as a kid, and enjoy spicy batter, what's not to like?

Oh and just to throw extra ghee on the fire, I had mushroom pakora again last night.

Never tried chicken chaat, but I'll make a point of giving it a shot, looks spot on.

Oh, and just to be mildly on-topic, I see Louis Moult has overcome his injury and got a run out in the last match.  The Preston fans are all busy calling him King Louis on twitter.  Glad to see they hold him in similar high esteem

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

1 hour ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Oh, and just to be mildly on-topic, I see Louis Moult has overcome his injury and got a run out in the last match.  The Preston fans are all busy calling him King Louis on twitter.  Glad to see they hold him in similar high esteem

They'll all be calling him shite and a crock when he signs for us.

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Also, interesting to see Flow say to Joel that they're looking at potential other areas for safe-standing.

I wonder where else they could put Safe-standing? I doubt they'd want the Bois at one side of the Cooper/Family Stand and the old enclosures in the Main Stand are pretty much gone now aren't they?

Anyway, I'm mourning the death of my seat that I've had since 1991 - Seaty and I have been through a lot together, it was only the pie grease and old tears that were holding it together.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

I've only just clocked it as well and now feel incredibly thick.

7 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Well I now feel like a complete dunce.

Absolutely outrageous lads. No pakora for either of you...FOR A MONTH!

There is division in the camp, however as with all things, this too shall pass.

In the meantime though, I'd rather have a night out with Mrs Polworth than eat mushrooms in any form.

19 minutes ago, Al B said:

In these challenging times let us remember, brothers and sisters...

image.png.5c2a4b6f8798aa2c93930b178241b577.png

For we shall all be united under one true banner

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

39 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

If you don't like mushrooms I'm sorry to tell you that you're an absolute child, and you need to grow up.

There is even a discussion to be had about which mushrooms, there are many choices

1 hour ago, Al B said:

In the meantime though, I'd rather have a night out with Mrs Polworth than eat mushrooms in any form.

Number 1 Yes GIF by WTA

The fact you can grow mushrooms in horse shit sums it up. 
1 Chicken. 2 Vegetable. 3 Haggis. 4 Fish. 

Chicken Pakora in Morrisons is quite good. Good Fish pakora is delightful but it can be hit and miss.