Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

4 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Why are the wives and girlfriends of our players all complete psychos?

Aye, that'll be Polworth confirmed as away I guess 😂

3 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Dear God...🙈🙈...I was expecting the negative patter in relation to MFC / Coaching Staff, but the whole Daily Mail shit is off the scale.

That'll make the last few weeks / months of the season interesting having that negative energy hanging around the club.

From those 4 sample tweets, one can only imagine the earache he's getting at home...🙈🙈😂

4 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

It very much reeks of Rowan Vine moaning about our "pitiful" contract offer, talking about moving to a "bigger, better club", before getting relegated with Hibs and finding himself looking for a club in the English 8th tier while Saints players celebrated the Scottish Cup win.

She'll get it tight as f**k when he rocks up at Kilmarnock next season and they finish 12th.

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It very much reeks of Rowan Vine moaning about our "pitiful" contract offer, talking about moving to a "bigger, better club", before getting relegated with Hibs and finding himself looking for a club in the English 8th tier while Saints players celebrated the Scottish Cup win.

She'll get it tight as f**k when he rocks up at Kilmarnock next season and they finish 12th.

Tbf, it's her take on independence that marks her out as a complete no-righter for me. She can have as much of a moan at the club as she wants but she can get that Daily Mail reading patter the f**k out the club ASAP. :lol:

That said, I'm quite enjoying her reply to the official twitter account about not playing players to create chances at 0-0 in a game that *checks notes* we ended up winning 5-0.

All in all though...

giphy.gif

Edited by capt_oats

26 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Didn't realise they'd drawn the next round as well. If we get to the quarter finals then I suppose you've got to expect draws like that. Although Kilmarnock or St. Mirren are likely to get to the semi-finals without playing a top 6 side.

I will take that draw all day long. 

Home draw in next round to lower league opposition. Not the easiest by any means but better than drawing the Old firm or Aberdeen / Hibs at that stage. Then next round an away draw may suit us. Not that long ago we beat them 2-0 at their gaff. Probably suits us better than a home game. Always the chance QOS could spring a surprise tomorrow night 🤞

One if the ugly sisters will be out before the semi finals too as an added bonus. 

2 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Tbf, it's her take on independence that marks her out as a complete no-righter for me. She can have as much of a moan at the club as she wants but she can get that Daily Mail reading patter the f**k out the club ASAP. :lol:

That said, I'm quite enjoying her reply to the official twitter account about not playing players to create chances at 0-0 in a game that *checks notes* we ended up winning 5-0.

All in all though...

giphy.gif

I never did learn a second language, German could have been it

Cup Final at Hampden surely earmarked as a test event for the Euros. 

5000 from each team. Imagine going to a Motherwell cup final and all of those horrible day trippers that usually appear won't get a ticket? What a fine day that'll be.