Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

13 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Built like a brick shithouse. Maybe he exists solely on plain chicken, plain rice and plain broccoli. 

Burst out laughing at him happily tucking into beans on toast.

He was in PureGym Motherwell one night when I was in, casually chucking about weights that I struggle to even look at. A tank.

I will be honest I very rarely manage to catch there Inside Motherwell eps I think I will binge them soon, I watched the first few mins of that one there and noticed someone eating Pie and Beans. Maybe my diet is suited to an athlete after all. 

26 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I will be honest I very rarely manage to catch there Inside Motherwell eps I think I will binge them soon, I watched the first few mins of that one there and noticed someone eating Pie and Beans. Maybe my diet is suited to an athlete after all. 

On a roll, surely?

That's a Wishae staple...!!

28 minutes ago, Swello said:

After lots of carping about some of the Socials of late - this is a fantastic use of the platform IMO

Absolutely.

I've been sat writing my wee essays critiquing the socials over past while but the Inside Motherwell stuff has been consistently great since they started doing them and they've been very watchable. When you actually total up the 17 episodes it's some body of work.

As you say the BLM discussion that went up last night is an excellent use of the platform.

31 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

It probably doesn't help us overall, but will find it hard not to feel a bit of schadenfreude if Gallagher ends up fucking his chances of starting for Scotland.

Could be significant that the commentators on Sportsound tonight alluding to Dec's contract situation as the reason for him not currently playing with us.

Hmm!!

5 hours ago, Swello said:

After lots of carping about some of the Socials of late - this is a fantastic use of the platform IMO

Amazing content. I don't mind admitting it brings a tear to my eye hearing these guys who are 10-15 years younger than me having their own struggles.

17 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Amazing content. I don't mind admitting it brings a tear to my eye hearing these guys who are 10-15 years younger than me having their own struggles.

I’ve never admitted that footballers are younger than me

3 hours ago, Marinello said:

Could be significant that the commentators on Sportsound tonight alluding to Dec's contract situation as the reason for him not currently playing with us.

Hmm!!

He needs a gun to his head as motivation

On 18/01/2021 at 10:19, Ludo*1 said:

What's to stop him just refusing to play if the auto-extension is enforced?

On 18/01/2021 at 10:30, Ludo*1 said:

Again, idealistic. If Clarke thinks he's one of the best options at CH, he'll be in the squad. A contract dispute won't stop that even if it means a lack of playing time.

There's also not a chance you're getting £300-500k for a player that's about to turn 30 with 6 month to go on his contract.

Gallagher holds the cards here.

Called it.

Edited by Ludo*1