Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

5 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

How's big weird Harry been for you guys? Was looking through free agents for Livi and he was one of the names that ended up popping up as a recommendation 

He’s been seeing the sights in London as far as I know, he had about 40 minutes cumulative at the beginning of Feb before he disappeared.

3 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

How's big weird Harry been for you guys? Was looking through free agents for Livi and he was one of the names that ended up popping up as a recommendation 

Like half our (massive) squad he's injured. Although it looks like we've still to decide what's wrong with him.

In all honesty we've only seen a couple of appearances off the bench in the role vacated by Jordan White.

He should 100% have done better with the header that Laxalt cleared off the line in the 2-1 game against Celtic the other week though.

149284230_ScreenShot2021-03-01at15_42_20.png.35a720c554a22ddcf34536235c23fc1a.png

4 minutes ago, ropy said:

He’s been seeing the sights in London as far as I know, he had about 40 minutes cumulative at the beginning of Feb before he disappeared.

4 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Like half our (massive) squad he's injured. Although it looks like we've still to decide what's wrong with him.

In all honesty we've only seen a couple of appearances off the bench in the role vacated by Jordan White.

He should 100% have done better with the header that Laxalt cleared off the line in the 2-1 game against Celtic the other week though.

149284230_ScreenShot2021-03-01at15_42_20.png.35a720c554a22ddcf34536235c23fc1a.png

From a glance at his stats he was a massively outlier for being great in the air down south*, was one of the things that had me looking him up more. Wonder what will happen to him then, if he was loaned out I'm not sure they'd be offering a new contract and it doesn't seem like you lot are likely to offer a deal either.

Few different places saying he has a year left after this season and some saying otherwise so who knows

*In large part due to the fact he's 6'5 :D 

Edited by ATLIS

3 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I can hardly contain my excitement for Scott Fox's return in May. I'm setting an alarm on my phone.

Think he will be one of the first out the door.  I would love to be the one holding the front door open for more than a few of them as they are given the news and I can tell them to GTF. 

Without wanting to reprise the Keep, Punt, Undecided thread here are the players we've got contracted for next season, out of contract and loans expiring.

Contracted:
Carson, Morrison, Grimshaw, Carroll, Lamie, McGinley, O'Hara, Maguire, Donnelly, Lawleff, Watt = 11

Out of contract:
Fox, Chapman, Mugabi, Dunne, Gallagher, O'Donnell, Campbell, Crawford, Polworth, Semple, Cornelius, Foley, Long, Seedorf, Robinson, MacIver, Cole = 17

Loan expires:
Kelly, Nolan, Magloire, Hastie, Smith, Roberts = 6

:lol:.......fucking hell.

Edited by capt_oats

Without wanting to reprise the Keep, Punt, Undecided thread here's the players we've got contracted for next season, out of contract and loans expiring.
Contracted:
Carson, Morrison, Grimshaw, Carroll, Lamie, McGinley, O'Hara, Maguire, Donnelly, Lawleff, Watt = 11
Out of contract:
Fox, Chapman, Mugabi, Dunne, Gallagher, O'Donnell, Campbell, Crawford, Polworth, Semple, Cornelius, Foley, Long, Seedorf, Robinson, MacIver, Cole = 17
Loan expires:
Kelly, Nolan, Magloire, Hastie, Smith, Roberts = 6
:lol:.......fucking hell.

It’s going to be some job for GA. I’d only be offering contracts to Gallagher, O’Donnell, Campbell, Crawford and Cole I think but it’s likely we’ll lose most if not all of them. I’ve got a feeling Polworth has made his bed and will be moving on sideways or seaside ways. Maybe Mugabi as back up.

I’d love to have Kelly back and if Roberts has a good end to the season he can stick around too.

1 minute ago, Beastie Russell said:

Heard we are sniffing about a centre back from you guys on loan

Barry Maguire's a midfielder and he's starting pretty much every game at the moment.

As @Mitch says it'd probably be David Devine or Yusuf Hussain if it's a centre back on loan.

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Barry Maguire's a midfielder and he's starting pretty much every game at the moment.

As @Mitch says it'd probably be David Devine or Yusuf Hussain if it's a centre back on loan.

Or want away contract rebel big Dec.

1 hour ago, ropy said:

Or want away contract rebel big Dec.

Shhh! yer not allowed to mention he wants away.  He'll be on here telling you he's here for the team, club & fans.