Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I'm sure Graham is absolutely shaken to the core that he's been denounced by the footballing gurus of sportscene. Hope it hasn't put him off his celebratory curry. 

Doubt he cares, he's already got the incompetent buffoons of Scottish football rattled at the fact we aren't bending over and accepting their decisions without criticism. Long may it continue. 

On 24/02/2021 at 21:35, RandomGuy. said:

Consistently starting a striker who's proven over his career to both lack goal threat, and constantly miss more than he scores, when you've got Cole/Long who are the complete opposite, is a strange decision for a team battling relegation and needing to take their opportunities.

But that's none of my business...

giphy-downsized.gif.b53e73c3d04f0afcbbbe2932867fee5e.gif

5 minutes ago, ropy said:

Top six is gone for us.  It’s petty but I would like St Mirren to miss out and our resurgence to take us above them.  We have a record from 1989 to defend.

I only just noticed it was mathematically gone tae

Knew it was out our reach but got sad anyway

2 hours ago, ChrisMFCfan1886 said:

I'm sure Graham is absolutely shaken to the core that he's been denounced by the footballing gurus of sportscene. Hope it hasn't put him off his celebratory curry. 

Match thread is the curry thread !