Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

24 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

I’m not 100% but will just put this out there....

’not Italy’ 

I remember the look I got in a Lake Garda restaurant when I asked if I could get garlic bread with my meal.  Their ways are not our ways.

My local butcher does Lasagna pies but I'm the Borders so I doubt it will help anyone - fucking lovely, quite frankly. Macaroni pies are for perverts though.

I haven't had a roll and pie since the snack van at school - and then it was a case of eating it quickly before the roll dissolved into a big handful of grease and sheep arsehole.

On an unrelated note - it's amazing that life expectancy in the West of Scotland is akin to Burkina Faso

12 hours ago, Desp said:

Hawd the bus. A lasagne pie? That sounds so wrong that it actually sounds right. Where do you get these @capt_oats

Clark's bakery in Dundee do all sorts. Macaroni, Lasagna, Sweet and Sour, Chili (Gone too soon, RIP in peace), chicken tikka.

Sweet and sour was pish. The rest were all amazing. Chili only appeared briefly, and tbh, because I mainly visited Clarkies pished at 3am, there's a good chance I imagined it or mistook it for the bolognese.

They appear to have various curry pies now; http://www.clarksbakery.co.uk/fresh-from-the-bakery/

FWIW; Paneer curries are great. Ranjit's Kitchen down from my old flat did all manner of remarkable things with curry and I enjoyed it immensely.

6 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Clark's bakery in Dundee do all sorts. Macaroni, Lasagna, Sweet and Sour, Chili (Gone too soon, RIP in peace), chicken tikka.

Sweet and sour was pish. The rest were all amazing. Chili only appeared briefly, and tbh, because I mainly visited Clarkies pished at 3am, there's a good chance I imagined it or mistook it for the bolognese.

They appear to have various curry pies now; http://www.clarksbakery.co.uk/fresh-from-the-bakery/

FWIW; Paneer curries are great. Ranjit's Kitchen down from my old flat did all manner of remarkable things with curry and I enjoyed it immensely.

I stay about half a mile from Ranjit's. Top quality food.

6 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Ranjit's Kitchen down from my old flat did all manner of remarkable things with curry and I enjoyed it immensely.

I cannot stress enough how good Ranjit's Kitchen is. Also due to it being all veggie it's very reasonably priced. Delicious and financially responsible. What's not to love?

Just popping in to endorse the earlier shout of Stirling's Spice Garden. Outstanding establishment.

Indian is my favourite food, however I have never tried Paneer. My apologies for letting the side down, and I can only assure you that I will do everything in my power to put this right.

I used to hate Lionel Richie but I have to say, him, Katy Perry (who I also used to hate), and Luke Bryan (top man) are the pinnacle of American Idol judging panels.

I'd also like to say hello to the fans if all other clubs who are looking at our league position and general club crisis and thinking "I'm gonna pop into their club thread and see how much rage, arguing and vitriol there is", and finding nothing but 4 pages of Indian restaurant recommendations and confirmation that we're the finest bunch around.