Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

9 hours ago, RiG said:

Jordan White is being linked with some kind of move to County. Only really being reported on Twitter by some "fly on the wall" Twitter account which is sometimes spot on and other times it's miles off. One to keep an eye on potentially.

Would that be Nairn County because that's his level.

7 hours ago, capt_oats said:

This is kind of why I'm perplexed about his agent throwing a shitfit.

Our whole model is based on "not standing in a the way of a player if he gets an opportunity to progress his career" - the idea that we'd actively price him out the market if say Celtic came chapping at our door is wild.

We usually bend over and let Celtic shaft us anyway.

2 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I mean due to him never signing anything longer than a one year deal I don't think the club did either. 

Exactly - he was in the "do a job for us and get a better gig down south" category, not the "sign a longer deal and we'll make a few bob when you get a better gig down south" category..

That weird twitter account seems to suggest we've shafted Long in some way but, if anything, it's the other way about.

Moaning faced c**t left at the end of his deal last season. Covid made an appearance and clearly no one else wanted him. We've gave him a new deal and he hasn't kicked his own arse since signing it. I'd bin him tomorrow if at all possible.

1 minute ago, Ron Aldo said:

That weird twitter account seems to suggest we've shafted Long in some way but, if anything, it's the other way about.

Moaning faced c**t left at the end of his deal last season. Covid made an appearance and clearly no one else wanted him. We've gave him a new deal and he hasn't kicked his own arse since signing it. I'd bin him tomorrow if at all possible.

Would I be surprised if Robinson had given him an absolute bollocking at his lack of effort since coming back so he's spat the dummy? No.

Do I think he absolutely merits a bollocking? Yes. 

If we put out something to say we'd released him tomorrow I'd be pretty sound with it. 

10 minutes ago, dezz said:

Louis Moult’s name has been put to a few clubs regarding a loan according to Barry Anderson of the Scotsman.

We are definitely one he could be referring to as the “club” have enquired about the deal not so much the manager but I’m sure he’ll know about him and he has good connections with Preston (ex club). The Rooney thing is true but it’s went relatively quiet as he was supposed to be signed last week however we are struggling to find the right players as Covid has a big issue as regards to players having to move possibly on there own up here.