Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I think we’ll revert to a back 4 of SOD, Gallagher, McGinley, Lamie.

Grimmy for SOD of he isn’t fit, and I guess it could be McGinley at LB and Lamie at CB.

Midfield 3 picks itself, and I’d like to see Lang, Watt and Cole as the front 3.

35 minutes ago, ropy said:

Ross County with a man sent off so weakened for next week, no doubt there will be a team lunch tomorrow at the Wimpy, virus all round, game off.

I think I'd risk the Covid for lunch at the Wimpy. Motherwell town centre has never been the same since Wimpy left. 

These cancellations will do us no favours, we had a run of winnable games, now we roll over into a sequence which is likely to be harder, the opportunity to build up momentum may be lost.  We will inevitably end up playing St Mirren twice in a week which is never good either.

The SPFL/SFA need to get a handle on this if clubs can just say half their squad have to self isolate it leaves the whole process open to abuse

If individual players are being told to isolate by test and trace the evidence needs to be provided as to why that is happen to the majority of the squad as protocols were put in place to stop this from happening. If clubs are not following the protocols there should be punishments. 
I do not want the 3 points and it’s right that the game should be played whenever possible, but this is going to/is become a farce unless the teams are deducted points for these breaches.

I know it shouldn’t really bother me, but would it not be a good idea for someone to have a word with Maurice Ross and tell him to shut the f**k up about Rangers being ‘the best coached team in the league’ while he’s an employee of another of the teams in the league? 

11 minutes ago, Swami said:

I know it shouldn’t really bother me, but would it not be a good idea for someone to have a word with Maurice Ross and tell him to shut the f**k up about Rangers being ‘the best coached team in the league’ while he’s an employee of another of the teams in the league? 

I mean he seems a very serious man with very serious opinions.

He was popping up semi-regularly on various podcasts a while back saying that Robinson's the best manager in the league and talking up the club and the coaching staff. Which was nice.

I have zero time for any of his pro-*** chat though.

Edited by capt_oats